Devil's Food Ice Cream Pie
- Makes: 12 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 31
6 3/4 -
fat-free devils food cookie cakes (12 cookies)
low-fat or light vanilla, chocolate or desired flavor ice cream, softened*
fat-free, sugar-free hot fudge ice cream topping
- Coarsely chop cookies. Place cookie pieces in the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan. Whisk together peanut butter and hot water in a small bowl until smooth. Drizzle evenly over cookies.
- Top with banana slices and carefully spoon ice cream evenly over all. Spread ice cream until smooth on top. Cover with plastic wrap or foil and freeze for 8 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Remove the sides of the pan; cut into wedges. Drizzle fudge topping over wedges. Makes 12 slices.
- To Soften Ice Cream: Place ice cream in a large chilled mixing bowl; stir with a wooden spoon until soft, pressing ice cream against side of bowl.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 171 cal., 4 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 7 mg chol., 86 mg sodium, 31 g carb. (1 g fiber, 9 g sugars), 4 g pro.