Holiday Gift Sweet Packages: How to Make a Biscuit Tin
Personalize your holiday sweets with an easy-to-make biscuit tin. We'll provide the instructions, the recipe, and the gift tag (complete with nutrition information). You do the baking!
- Affix a strip of patterned paper around the side of a cookie tin.
- Glue a length of ribbon around the edge of the lid.
- Attach a circle of solid paper to the top of the lid; layer two smaller paper circles on top.
- For the tree, cut two triangles from card stock and vertically crease the center of the smaller triangle; layer and attach the triangles.
- Add a brown paper trunk to the tree.
- Fill the tin with tea biscuits.
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."
Pay $0 for a Full Year + FREE Gift! Order NOW and pay nothing for your second year of Diabetic Living® Magazine! That's 2 full years (8 issues) issues for just $16.00 (plus $3.97 postage and handling), plus you'll get Our Best Diabetic Snack Guide instantly! HURRY this offer won't last! (U.S. orders only)