Holiday Gift Sweet Packages: How to Make a Hot Cocoa Mix Jar
Personalize your holiday sweets with an easy-to-make hot cocoa mix jar. We'll provide the instructions, the recipe, and the gift tag (complete with nutrition information). You do the baking!
- Start with a glass canister.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper to wrap around the side of the lid and attach.
- Cover a star-shape papier-mache ornament with pretty paper.
- Cut two slits in back of the ornament to slide a ribbon through.
- Fill the canister.
- Tie a ribbon around the canister with the ornament at the top.
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."
Pay $0 for a Full Year + FREE Gift! Order NOW and pay nothing for your second year of Diabetic Living® Magazine! That's 2 full years (8 issues) issues for just $16.00 (plus $3.97 postage and handling), plus you'll get Our Best Diabetic Snack Guide instantly! HURRY this offer won't last! (U.S. orders only)