Roasted Pepper Roll-Ups
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Servings Per Recipe: 24
- cal.(kcal): 74
- Fat, total(g): 3
- chol.(mg): 6
- sat. fat(g): 2
- carb.(g): 9
- fiber(g): 1
- pro.(g): 3
- sodium(mg): 165
- Starch(d.e): 0.5
- Fat(d.e): 0.5
- Carb Choice(d.e): 0.5
- 1/2 8 ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese (chevre)
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup purchased roasted red sweet peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil
- 8 8 inches whole wheat or plain flour tortillas
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach leaves
1. For filling, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add goat cheese, milk, garlic, and black pepper; beat until smooth. Stir in red peppers and basil.
2. To assemble, divide filling among tortillas, spreading to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Arrange spinach leaves over filling to cover. Carefully roll tortillas up tightly. Cover and chill roll-ups for 2 to 24 hours. Tote in an insulated container with ice packs.
3. To serve, use a sharp knife to cut roll-ups crosswise into 48 pieces. Makes 24 servings.
Add your rating
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."
Pay $0 for a Full Year + FREE Gift! Order NOW and pay nothing for your second year of Diabetic Living® Magazine! That's 2 full years (8 issues) issues for just $16.00 (plus $3.97 postage and handling), plus you'll get Our Best Diabetic Snack Guide instantly! HURRY this offer won't last! (U.S. orders only)