Blackberry Tea Sangria
- Makes: 8 servings
- Serving Size: 3/4cup sangria + 1/2 cup sparkling water
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 15
red wine, such as Zinfandel
18 1/2 -
unsweetened iced tea, chilled
orange, thinly sliced
7 1/2 -
blackberry sparkling water, such as Hint Fizz or plain sparkling water, chilled
- In a large saucepan combine the wine, tea, and sugar. Cook and stir over medium-high heat just until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a large pitcher combine half the blackberries and the orange slices. Use a muddler or the handle of a spoon to coarsely mash the fruit. Add the wine mixture. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Serve wine mixture over ice, if desired, and garnish with remaining blackberries and mint leaves. Top each with about 1/2 cup sparkling water.
- *Sugar Substitute: Sugar substitute is not recommended.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 133 cal., 6 mg sodium, 15 g carb. (3 g fiber, 10 g sugars), 1 g pro.