Simple Hoisin Chicken
- Makes: 6 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 31
Nonstick cooking spray
chicken thighs, skin removed (3-1/2 to 4 pounds total)
ground black pepper
bottled hoisin sauce
frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend
hot cooked brown rice
- Coat a 3-1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken in cooker. Sprinkle chicken with tapioca, salt, and pepper. Top with hoisin sauce.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 hours.
- If using low-heat setting, turn to high-heat setting. Stir in vegetables; cover and cook for 30 to 45 minutes more. Serve over hot cooked rice.
- For easy cleanup: Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 332 cal., 7 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 126 mg chol., 524 mg sodium, 31 g carb. (3 g fiber, 8 g sugars), 34 g pro.