Tarragon Chicken Linguine
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- cal.(kcal): 293
- Fat, total(g): 4
- chol.(mg): 49
- sat. fat(g): 1
- carb.(g): 36
- fiber(g): 2
- pro.(g): 27
- sodium(mg): 153
- Vegetables(d.e): 1
- Starch(d.e): 2
- Very Lean Meat(d.e): 3
- Fat(d.e): 1
- 6 ounces dried linguine or fettuccine
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning or ground black pepper
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (12 ounces total), cut into bite-size strips
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh tarragon or dill or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon or dill, crushed
1. Cook pasta according to directions, adding broccoli the last 4 minutes. Drain; keep warm.
2. Combine broth, cornstarch, and seasoning; set aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, cook chicken in hot oil 4 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring often.
4. Stir cornstarch mixture; add to skillet. Cook and stir until thickened. Stir in tarragon; cook for 2 minutes. Serve over pasta. Makes 4 (1 1/2-cup) servings.
Add your rating
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."
Pay $0 for a Full Year + FREE Gift! Order NOW and pay nothing for your second year of Diabetic Living® Magazine! That's 2 full years (8 issues) issues for just $16.00 (plus $3.97 postage and handling), plus you'll get Our Best Diabetic Snack Guide instantly! HURRY this offer won't last! (U.S. orders only)