- Makes: 2 servings
- Serving Size: 3 cookies topped with sour cream mixture
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 22
sugar or sugar substitute* equivalent to 1/2 teaspoon sugar
instant espresso coffee powder or 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
light tub-style cream cheese, softened
frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
chocolate wafer cookies
White chocolate curls and/or fresh raspberries (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the water, sugar, and espresso powder; stir until sugar and espresso powder are dissolved. Add cream cheese; whisk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pipe or spoon cream cheese mixture atop cookies. If desired, chill for up to 4 hours. To serve, if desired, top with white chocolate curls and/or raspberries.
- *Sugar Substitutes: Choose from Splenda®Granular, Equal®Spoonful or packets, or Sweet 'N Low®bulk or packets. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- *Sugar Substitutes: PER SERVING WITH SUGAR SUBSTITUTE: Same as above, except 186 cal., 21 g carb.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 189 cal., 9 g total fat (6 g sat. fat), 18 mg chol., 288 mg sodium, 22 g carb. (1 g fiber, 12 g sugars), 4 g pro.