Cucumber, Mint & Melon Smoothies
- Makes: 4 servings
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 21
coarsely chopped fresh cauliflower
1-inch cubes honeydew melon
1-inch pieces cucumber
lightly packed fresh mint leaves
- In a small saucepan cook cauliflower, uncovered, in enough boiling water to cover for 10 to 12 minutes or until very tender; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain again.
- In a blender add ingredients in this order: honeydew melon, cauliflower, cucumber, mint, water, and honey. Cover and blend until very smooth, stopping and scraping sides of blender as needed. Add ice cubes. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Make Ahead Tip
- Make-Ahead Tip: Prepare smoothies as directed. Transfer to an airtight freezer container. Cover and freeze for up to 6 months. To serve, thaw smoothies in the refrigerator. Stir well before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 83 cal., 29 mg sodium, 21 g carb. (2 g fiber, 17 g sugars), 2 g pro.