Just Peachy Smoothies
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- cal.(kcal): 78
- Fat, total(g): 0
- chol.(mg): 2
- sat. fat(g): 0
- carb.(g): 16
- fiber(g): 2
- pro.(g): 4
- sodium(mg): 52
- Fruit(d.e): 1
- Carb Choice(d.e): 1
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches, nectarines, and/or apricots
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 6 ounce carton peach fat-free yogurt with no-calorie sweetener
- 1 cup small ice cubes or crushed ice
1. In a blender, combine fruit, milk, and yogurt. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Gradually add ice through hole in lid, blending until almost smooth. If desired, garnish each serving with fresh fruit. Makes 4 (1-cup) servings.
Double Blue Berry Smoothies:
Prepare Just Peachy Smoothies as directed through Step 2, except substitute blueberry yogurt for peach yogurt and 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries and 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries for peaches.
Double Red Berry Smoothies:
Prepare Just Peachy Smoothies as directed through Step 2, except substitute strawberry yogurt for peach yogurt and 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sliced strawberries and 1/2 cup fresh or frozen red raspberries for peaches.
Fruit Smoothie Pops:
Prepare peach, blue berry, or red berry mixtures as directed through Step 1. Omit ice. Pour mixture into 14 compartments of freezer pop molds. (Or pour into 3-ounce paper or plastic cups. Cover with foil. Make a slit in the foil of each. Add sticks.) Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm. Makes 14 pops. To Make Ahead: Prepare pops as directed; freeze for up to 1 week.
Add your rating
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."
Pay $0 for a Full Year + FREE Gift! Order NOW and pay nothing for your second year of Diabetic Living® Magazine! That's 2 full years (8 issues) issues for just $16.00 (plus $3.97 postage and handling), plus you'll get Our Best Diabetic Snack Guide instantly! HURRY this offer won't last! (U.S. orders only)