Fast Omelet-Topped Rosemary Veggies
- Makes: 3 servings
- Serving Size: 1/2cup vegetables plus 1/3 omelet
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 18
frozen cook-in-the-bag roasted red potatoes and green beans with rosemary butter sauce, such as Green Giant Steamers brand
Nonstick cooking spray
refrigerated egg product, such as Egg Beaters Original brand
reduced-fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese, such as Sargento brand
Snipped fresh chives
- Microwave vegetables according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, lightly coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; preheat the skillet over medium-high heat. In a small bowl beat together egg product and water; pour into the hot skillet. Cook over medium-high heat without stirring. As mixture sets, run a spatula around edge of the skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath. Cook about 30 to 60 seconds more or until egg mixture is just set. Using a spatula, flip omelet. Turn off heat.
- Transfer vegetables to a 9-inch pie plate; top with omelet, folding edges to fit dish, if necessary. Sprinkle with cheese. Microwave on 100% (high) power about 30 seconds or until cheese is melted. Top with chives.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 3
PER SERVING: 141 cal., 3 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 9 mg chol., 445 mg sodium, 18 g carb. (2 g fiber, 3 g sugars), 11 g pro.