Layered Frozen Chocolate Coffee Pops
- Makes: 8 servings
- Serving Size: 1 pop
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 16
fat-free sugar-free reduced-calorie white chocolate instant pudding mix
instant espresso coffee powder or 1 packet Starbucks® Via Ready Brew coffee, Extra Bold
paper or plastic drink cups
fat-free sweetened condensed milk
unsweetened cocoa powder
instant espresso coffee powder or 1/2 teaspoon Starbucks® Via Ready Brew coffee, Extra Bold
flat wooden craft sticks
- In a medium bowl stir together pudding mix and the 1-1/4 teaspoons espresso powder. Add the 2 cups fat-free milk; whisk about 2 minutes or until smooth and thickened.
- Evenly spoon the pudding mixture into the paper cups. Cover and chill while preparing the second layer.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the fat-free sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, the 1/2 teaspoon espresso powder, and the vanilla until combined. Whisk in the water until combined. Carefully spoon the cocoa powder mixture evenly over the pudding layer in paper cups.
- Cover cups with foil. Cut a slit in the foil over each cup and insert a wooden stick into each slit, pushing the stick down into the mixture in the cup.
- Freeze at least 12 hours or until firm.
- To serve, remove foil and tear away the paper cups or remove pops from plastic cups.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 8
PER SERVING: 78 cal., 1 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 1 mg chol., 206 mg sodium, 16 g carb. (1 g fiber, 12 g sugars), 4 g pro.