- Makes: 1 servings
- Serving Size: 6 oz.
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 18
(1 1/2 oz.) vodka
(1/2 oz.) Cointreau® or orange liqueur
(1 1/2 oz.) club soda
Cinnamon stick (optional)
Orange twist and/or pear slice (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker combine Pear Puree, vodka, and Cointreau®. Add ice cubes; cover and shake 10 to 15 seconds. Strain liquid into a martini glass. Add club soda. If desired, serve with cinnamon and orange and/or pear.
- *Sugar Substitute We do not recommend using a sugar substitute for this recipe.
pears, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/4
- Bring pears, water, sugar, and orange juice to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, until pears are soft.
- Allow to slightly cool. Transfer mixture to a blender or food processor and puree for 30 seconds or until completely smooth and no lumps remain. Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve. Makes 2 1/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 1
PER SERVING: 190 cal., 11 mg sodium, 18 g carb. (1 g fiber, 11 g sugars),