Overripe Citrus Vinaigrette
- Makes: 12 servings
- Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. each
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 1
cloves garlic, peeled
- Remove 1/4 tsp. zest (set aside) and squeeze 1/4 cup juice from orange and limes. In a blender cover and blend orange and lime juice, mustard, garlic, and salt until combined. With blender running, slowly add oil in a steady stream until mixture is thick.
- Transfer vinaigrette to a small bowl or storage container. Stir in orange and lime zest.
- Test Kitchen Tip Serve vinaigrette over greens or steamed vegetables.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 45 cal., 5 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 106 mg sodium, 1 g carb. (1 g sugars),