PB & J Oats
- Makes: 2 servings
- Serving Size: 3/4cup heaping oats per serving
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 29
5-grain rolled cereal, such as Bob's Red Mill brand
natural creamy peanut butter, such as Smucker's brand
sugar-free strawberry preserves, such as Smucker's brand
- In a large microwave-safe bowl combine water, oats, and salt. Microwave on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and let stand for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Vigorously stir the peanut butter into the oats about 20 seconds or until well combined and creamy.
- Place the strawberry preserves in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on 100% power (high) about 10 seconds or until the preserves are thinned and warmed through.
- Divide oats between two bowls and drizzle with the strawberry preserves. Garnish each bowl with a few strawberry slices.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 179 cal., 5 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 322 mg sodium, 29 g carb. (6 g fiber, 1 g sugars), 7 g pro.