Peaches 'n Cream Crepes
- Makes: 2 servings
- Serving Size: 2 crepes each
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 35
reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
frozen unsweetened peach slices, chopped
apple pie spice
ready-to-use crepes, such as Melissa's brand
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl microwave cream cheese on high about 10 seconds or until softened. Stir in enough of the milk to reach spreading consistency.
- In another medium microwave-safe bowl microwave peaches on high 2 to 4 minutes or until thawed, stirring once. Remove 1/4 cup of the peaches; set aside. Stir the remaining peaches and apple pie spice into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon one-fourth of the cream cheese mixture onto half of each crepe; fold into quarters. Top with the reserved peaches and dust with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 301 cal., 15 g total fat (8 g sat. fat), 54 mg chol., 351 mg sodium, 35 g carb. (2 g fiber, 23 g sugars), 8 g pro.