Shredded Pork and Green Chili Roll-Ups
- Makes: 6 servings
- Serving Size: 1/2cup pork mixture, 2 tbsp tomato, 1-1/2 tbsp cheese, 1 tbsp sour cream, 1/2 tbsp cilantro and 1 tortilla
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 25
large onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
fresh poblano chile pepper, chopped
Pulled Pork Master Recipe (see Recipe Center)
whole wheat flour tortillas, warmed*
shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
light dairy sour cream
snipped fresh cilantro
- In a large skillet, cook onion and poblano pepper in hot oil over medium heat about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in shredded pork. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the pork mixture onto each tortilla. Top each with 2 tablespoons tomato, 1-1/2 tablespoons cheese, 1 tablespoon sour cream, and 1/2 tablespoon cilantro. Roll up tortillas. Cut in half to serve.
- * To warm tortillas, wrap in foil and place in a 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 334 cal., 13 g total fat (5 g sat. fat), 58 mg chol., 639 mg sodium, 25 g carb. (11 g fiber, 6 g sugars), 27 g pro.