Tangerine Cranberry Relish
- Makes: 12 servings
- Serving Size: 1/4cup
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 10
fresh cranberries (3 cups)
sugar or sugar substitute* equivalent to 1/4 to 1/3 cup sugar
- Rinse cranberries under running water and discard any soft or old berries; set aside. Slice each unpeeled tangerine into fifths; remove seeds. Place tangerine slices in a food processor; cover and process until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add all but 1/2 cup of the cranberries to the food processor; cover and process until coarsely chopped. Add to tangerines in bowl; stir in the remaining 1/2 cup cranberries. Stir in enough of the sugar to sweeten to taste; cover and chill for 1 hour. Stir before serving. Makes 3 cups (twelve 1/4-cup servings).
- *Sugar Substitutes: Choose from Splenda® Granular, Equal® Spoonful or packets, or Sweet 'N Low® bulk or packets. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 1/4 to 1/3 cup sugar.
- *Sugar Substitutes: PER SERVING WITH SUBSTITUTE: same as above, except 20 cal., 6 g carbo.
Make Ahead Tip
- Prepare as directed. Cover and chill for up to 2 days. Stir before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 37 cal., 1 mg sodium, 10 g carb. (2 g fiber),