Creamy Ranch Coleslaw
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- cal.(kcal): 72
- Fat, total(g): 5
- carb.(g): 5
- Carb Choice(d.e): 0
- 1 16 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon caraway seed or celery seed
1. Toss together coleslaw mix, reduced-calorie ranch salad dressing, shelled sunflower seeds, and snipped fresh dill or caraway seed or celery seed. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 24 hours. Makes 4 cups, 8 (1/2-cup) servings.
Add your rating
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."
Pay $0 for a Full Year + FREE Gift! Order NOW and pay nothing for your second year of Diabetic Living® Magazine! That's 2 full years (8 issues) issues for just $16.00 (plus $3.97 postage and handling), plus you'll get Our Best Diabetic Snack Guide instantly! HURRY this offer won't last! (U.S. orders only)