Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- cal.(kcal): 83
- Fat, total(g): 4
- sat. fat(g): 1
- carb.(g): 10
- fiber(g): 3
- pro.(g): 3
- sodium(mg): 243
- Vegetables(d.e): 2
- Fat(d.e): 1
- Carb Choice(d.e): 1
- 3 cups finely chopped fresh kale leaves
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, quartered lengthwise
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced and halved if desired
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons raw sunflower kernels
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. In a large bowl, combine kale, tomato, sweet pepper, olives, radishes, green onions, and sunflower kernels. Toss gently to mix.
2. Drizzle Asian Dressing over vegetables. Toss gently to coat. Makes 4 (1-cup) side-dish servings.
In a screw-top jar, combine lemon juice, water, reduced-sodium soy sauce, olive oil, onion powder, and garlic powder. Cover and shake well. Chill until ready to serve or for up to 1 week. Makes 1/2 cup.
Add your rating
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."
Pay $0 for a Full Year + FREE Gift! Order NOW and pay nothing for your second year of Diabetic Living® Magazine! That's 2 full years (8 issues) issues for just $16.00 (plus $3.97 postage and handling), plus you'll get Our Best Diabetic Snack Guide instantly! HURRY this offer won't last! (U.S. orders only)