Spinach, Chicken, and Wild Rice Soup
- Makes: 6 servings
- Serving Size: 1 1/2cup
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 19
reduced-sodium chicken broth
10 3/4 -
reduced-fat and reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained
dried thyme, crushed
ground black pepper
chopped cooked chicken or turkey (about 1 pound)
shredded fresh spinach
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine the water, broth, cream of chicken soup, uncooked wild rice, thyme, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4 hours.
- To serve, stir in chicken and spinach. Makes 6 (1-1/2-cup) servings.
- For easy cleanup: Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 216 cal., 4 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 64 mg chol., 397 mg sodium, 19 g carb. (2 g fiber), 26 g pro.