Turkey Spring Rolls
- Makes: 1 servings
- Serving Size: 2 spring rolls
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 27
Asian sweet chili sauce, such as A Taste of Thai brand
packaged shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix), such as Dole brand
snipped fresh cilantro
fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
thinly sliced, lower-sodium deli turkey, cut into 1/8-inch strips
thin bite-size strips seedless cucumber
- For dipping sauce, whisk together the first three ingredients (through Sriracha sauce); set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the next three ingredients (through basil).
- Fill a large bowl with lukewarm water. Dip one of the rice papers into water about 10 seconds or just until moistened (paper will still be firm but will continue to soften during assembly).
- Transfer softened rice paper to a work surface. Place half of the turkey, cucumber, and coleslaw mixture on paper just below the center. Fold in opposite sides; roll up paper, starting from the bottom edge. Repeat with the remaining rice paper and filling. Serve with dipping sauce.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 1
PER SERVING: 194 cal., 1 g total fat 20 mg chol., 534 mg sodium, 27 g carb. (1 g fiber, 7 g sugars), 14 g pro.