Turkey-Broccoli Salad with Grapes
- Makes: 6 servings
- Serving Size: 1 1/2cup
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 14
white balsamic vinegar
sugar or sugar substitute* equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
shredded broccoli (broccoli slaw mix)
cooked turkey breast, shredded
seedless red grapes, halved
coarsely shredded carrot
sliced or slivered almonds, toasted, or sunflower kernels
coarsely ground black pepper
- For vinaigrette: In a screw-top jar, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, and salt. Cover and shake well.
- In a very large bowl, combine shredded broccoli, turkey, grapes, and carrot. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Sprinkle with almonds and pepper just before serving.
- *SUGAR SUBSTITUTES: Choose from Splenda® Granular, Equal® Spoonful or packets, or Sweet 'N Low® bulk or packets. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar.
- *SUGAR SUBSTITUTES: PER SERVING WITH SUBSTITUTE: same as above, except 221 cal., 13 g carb.
- Tip: To toast nuts, spread in a shallow baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden, shaking pan once or twice.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 226 cal., 7 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 63 mg chol., 120 mg sodium, 14 g carb. (3 g fiber, 11 g sugars), 25 g pro.