Rosemary Potatoes and Tomatoes
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- cal.(kcal): 103
- Fat, total(g): 5
- chol.(mg): 2
- sat. fat(g): 1
- carb.(g): 11
- fiber(g): 2
- pro.(g): 3
- vit. A(IU): 389
- vit. C(mg): 23
- sodium(mg): 208
- calcium(mg): 61
- iron(mg): 1
- Starch(d.e): 1
- Fat(d.e): 0.5
- Carb Choice(d.e): 1
- Nonstick cooking spay
- 1 pound tiny new potatoes, scrubbed and quartered (10 to 12)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese (1 ounce)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F. Spray a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; place potatoes in pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper; drizzle onto potatoes, tossing to coat. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once.
3. Add tomato quarters, olives, and garlic; toss gently to coat. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more or until potatoes are tender and brown on the edges and tomatoes are soft.
4. Serve warm. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Makes 8 (2/3-cup) servings.
Add your rating
Please confirm your comment by answering the question below and clicking "Submit Comment."
Pay $0 for a Full Year + FREE Gift! Order NOW and pay nothing for your second year of Diabetic Living® Magazine! That's 2 full years (8 issues) issues for just $16.00 (plus $3.97 postage and handling), plus you'll get Our Best Diabetic Snack Guide instantly! HURRY this offer won't last! (U.S. orders only)