- Makes: 12 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 17
frozen white bread dough, thawed
finely shredded mozzarella cheese
olive or cooking oil
clove garlic, minced
medium tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
freshly grated Parmesan cheese (1 ounce)
snipped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On lightly floured surface, shape bread dough into ball. Cover and let rest for 5 minutes. Roll dough into 14-inch circle. Transfer dough to greased 12-inch pizza pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until golden and crusty. Cool to room temperature.
- In small bowl, stir together oil, garlic, and pepper; brush over bread. Sprinkle with tomato, Parmesan cheese, and rosemary.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until focaccia is heated through and cheese is melted. Cut into serving-size pieces. Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead Tip
- Prepare crust, cool, and store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 day. Just before serving, add toppings and bake.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:Servings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 111 cal., 2 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 2 mg chol., 34 mg sodium, 17 g carb. 3 g pro.